VIEW WEBINAR VIDEO:
Digital Plan Adoption -
Miller Electric's "Punch List" for Success!
Summary: Tens of thousands of construction firms have migrated from paper plan sets to digital construction documents over the past few years. Why? Traditional wisdom says, 'don't mess with what works', yet every month thousands of foremen, field managers, project managers and other construction professionals are moving away from paper. Does going digital upset workflows? Does it really pay for itself? Can workers really be trusted with $500 tablets in the field?
Why are so many firms of all sizes changing how they do things and getting on the digital plans bandwagon?
Watch this one hour video:
- If you have considered making the move to digital from paper for more than 6 months
- If you have wondered how construction firms like yours get their crews on board with digital
- If you and your managers wonder what really happens when you put expensive technology in the field
- If you are anxious to hear what real savings can result from moving to digital plans
Guest Presenter Host/Presenter
John McFadden Aaron Nadler
Journeyman Inside Wireman Sr Product Mgr
Miller Electric, Pittsburgh BluVue Plans
Originally Recorded Live: Wednesday, November 4 @ 3pm Eastern (12pm Pacific)
Who should watch:
* Field Managers
* VP and Director of Operations
* Development Managers
* Construction IT Managers
Fill out and submit the form below
to view the video